TM is for Everyone
Is the idea of learning to meditate a little out of character for you? Is this the first time you’ve considered it? Or have you tried other techniques but weren’t successful using them? Perhaps, you are concerned that learning and meditating will be difficult.
We have good news! The TM technique is for you!
- This technique is simple and easy to learn.
- Once learned, the procedure is effortless–even young hyperactive children take to TM like fish to water.
- Our certified TM teachers are highly trained, experienced, and are available to answer any questions you might have.
- In TM, we don’t control our mind or try to stop thoughts or monitor them.
- In TM, there is no concentration, no philosophy, no change of lifestyle and no belief involved.
- More than 380 published peer-reviewed scientific studies have verified the benefits of the Transcendental Meditation program.
“I’ve been meditating, doing TM, for about a year now….I tried to meditate before. The breathing and all the other stuff when I did yoga, and I was always opening my eye and I was like, it was a minute later, and how was I going to do this, this was impossible…. So when I learned about TM… I thought I’ll try this even though I’m not good at meditating, and something about TM… it is the only time I have that stillness…. It gives me this peaceful feeling and I just love it so much…. I can’t say enough good things about it…. It’s a beautiful experience.”Ellen Degeneres
VIDEO Introductory presentation on the principles of the Transcendental Meditation program (29:53)
Compare meditation techniques
This simple, natural meditation has been rigorously studied by science and has been found to produce a unique style of brain functioning and deep relaxation not found in other practices. For a comparison of the Transcendental Meditation program with Mindfulness, Zen, Guided Meditation and others practices, please click here.
Due to the non-profit nature of the TM Program, anyone who wants to learn should be able to learn. If you or someone you know has difficulty paying the course fee, grants and payment plans may be available. Please inquire with your local certified TM instructor.
Find a Certified Teacher:
Certified Teachers of the Transcendental Meditation technique offer TM courses in many cities around the world. To attend a free introductory lecture, contact us.